LOG-IN HERE!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  Chatbox  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  DONATE!!!!!!!  
Help us on making a background and other things we can use here on Gamer World! Come to this thread to see what you can do! http://gamer-world.niceboard.org/contests-annoucements-f12/put-gamer-world-with-a-new-background-and-some-buttons-t3.htm#3
Share | 

Changing Custom Wii Themes with 4.1U/E Theme Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chevy

PostSubject: Changing Custom Wii Themes with 4.1U/E Theme Packs   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

BEFORE ADDING THEMES MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PRELOADER OR PRIILOADER INSTALLED TO FIX YOUR WII IF IT BRICKS

I don't know how to make themes but with help I found out how to take a theme from any system menu and chage it to the system menu you want it to be.

Here are 4.1 themes that I found, the original wii theme for 4.1 is in the 4.1 theme pack.

4.1U themes (NTSC-U) mediafire.com mediafire.com/download.php?lwwwkywldlb

Here are 3 Dark Wii Themes for 4.1U. These themes may have to be renamed by adding the .csm or .app extension to the filenames.

mediafire.com mediafire.com/download.php?otm4xntwy1n

4.1E Themes (PAL) mediafire.com mediafire.com/download.php?lugzkkmjngm

The 4.1 themes in that pack are in .csm format that means they only work on 4.1. to change those you'd need softmii theme converter to change them to myms then the 4.2 app to make them into 4.2 themes.

But the easier way is just grab the myms and use the 4.2 app and make them 4.2 it saves you from having to convert them to myms and then convert back to .csm.

If you have a theme already and it is in .csm format you have to convert it to .mym and then convert back to .csm

Download and use softmii theme converter to change the .csm to a .mym megaupload.commegaupload.com DZWP7KQV

Download and use MyMenu to change the .mym back to a .csm for your system menu version

MyMenu megaupload.commegaupload.com P9IL9QNJ

mymenuifygui.zip mediafire.com mediafire.com/?yutt5j4qygj

You will have to find and download the 000000XX.app for your system menu.

The original 4.2U wii theme.app megaupload.commegaupload.com ZFNWCI64

Using MyMenu
step 1. open mymenu on your pc
step 2. in the top box of mymenu browse to find your system menu app [00000087(4.2U).app]
step 3. in the bottom box of mymenu browse to find the .mym file
step 4. hit "create my menu"
step 5 wait till it asks you to save it
step 6 save it as whatever you want

Now you have a theme for your system menu.

Then use mymenuify to install your theme on your wii.

Again I did not make any of these themes I found them. I have tryed just about all the 4.1U themes and they all worked fine.

I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR WII. BE SURE YOU HAVE BOOTMII (BOOT2/NAND BACKUP) AND/OR PRELOADER TO RECOVER FROM A SEMI/FULL BRICK AS ALWAYS!

I take NO credit for the themes in the 4.1 theme packs.

If I left anything out feel free to add your info. and have fun and I hope you enjoy changing and or adding themes to your wii.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Changing Custom Wii Themes with 4.1U/E Theme Packs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -